- zip_name_locate(zip_t *archive, const char *fname, zip_flags_t flags);
- Ignore case distinctions. (Will only work well if the file names are ASCII.)
- Ignore directory part of file name in archive.
Compare against the unmodified names as it is in the ZIP archive.
- (Default.) Guess the encoding of the name in the ZIP archive and convert it to UTF-8, if necessary, before comparing.
- Follow the ZIP specification and expect CP-437 encoded names in the ZIP archive (except if they are explicitly marked as UTF-8). Convert it to UTF-8 before comparing.
RETURN VALUESzip_name_locate() returns the index of the file named fname or -1, if archive does not contain an entry of that name.
ERRORSzip_name_locate() fails if:
- No entry of the name fname is found in the archive.
- One of the arguments is invalid.
- Required memory could not be allocated.