DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the zita-mu1
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
zita-mu1 is a simple Jack app used to organise stereo monitoring.
- Four stereo inputs.
- K20 RMS/peak meters and stereo correlation meter.
- Two monitoring outputs with individual volume controls.
- Left / Right / Mono and Dim swithes.
- Output of unmodified selected input, e.g. for metering.
- Talkback level controls and buttons with automatic dimming of speakers.
Display short info
Name to use as jack client
Jack server name