zypp-NameReqPrv [--root DIR] [[OPTIONS] NAME...]...
Load all enabled repositories (without refresh) and search for occurrences of regular expression NAME in package names or dependencies. In case DIR denotes a directory containing a solver test-case, repositories and settings provided by the test-case are loaded instead.
A solver test-case is an abstract of repositories, packages, hardware and dependency resolution related settings which can be created by using zyppers --debug-solver option. Attached to a bug report the test-case helps investigating the reported behavior. Options and output of this command are tailored to this use-case and may change as needed.
Reported matches show the packages internal id, name, version and architecture, priority and name of the providing repository, vendor, buildtime and the locations matching NAME.
2431 zypper-1.9.16-22.2.x86_64 (99)@System openSUSE 1400499579 nam: zypper 40947 zypper-1.9.3-1.1.x86_64 (99)repo-oss (13.1) openSUSE 1383049437 nam: zypper 56140 zypper-1.9.16-22.2.x86_64 (99)repo-oss-update (13.1) openSUSE 1400499579 nam: zypper
- Load repos from the system located below DIR. If DIR denotes a solver test-case, the test-case is loaded.
- Process installed packages only.
- Turn on/off case insensitive search (default on)
- Turn on/off looking for names (default on)
- Turn on/off looking for provides (default off)
- Turn on/off looking for requires (default off)
- Turn on/off looking for conflicts (default off)
- Turn on/off looking for obsoletes (default off)
- Turn on/off looking for recommends (default off)
- Turn on/off looking for supplements (default off)
- Short for -n -p -r
- Short for -n -P -R
- Dump dependencies of package PKG (exact name).
Michael Andres <[email protected]>