SYNOPSISreconcile [OPTIONS] gene-tree species-tree [gene-species-map]
This program outputs the reconciliation that minimizes the number of duplications
- Display help (this text).
- -V, --version
- Print version and exit
- -r, --reroot any|random|no
- Reroot the tree to minimize the number of implied duplications/losses if the most parsimonious reconciliation is chosen. Default is "no".
- -w --weights FLOAT FLOAT
Determine the relative importance of duplications vs losses. First weight is for duplications and the second for losses. The default is 1.0,0.0 which counts duplications only. Weights are required to be positive.
- Successful program execution.
Some error occurred
- The prime-phylo home page: http://prime.sbc.su.se