SYNOPSISsobby [options] [session file]
DESCRIPTIONsobby is a dedicated server which allows clients to edit plain text documents and source files collaboratively over a network. Changes to the documents are synchronised instantly to the other clients.
OPTIONSThis program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of available options is included below.
- -?, --help
- Show help options
- -n, --name=NAME
- Published server name
- -i, --interactive
- Show prompt to enter commands at runtime
- -p, --port=PORT
- Port which should be used to listen for clients
- Global password required to join the session
- -c, --configfile=FILE
- Use the settings specified in the given configuration file
- Write the settings passed on the command line to the specified configuration file and exit
- File where to store autosaved sessions
- Interval (in seconds) between autosaves, 0 disables them; the presence of --autosave-directory automatically disables this option
- Directory where to autosave all individual files of a session
- session file
- File to restore the session from, together with all documents stored therein and changes attributed to the corresponding users.
AUTHORsobby was written by the 0x539 dev group <[email protected]>.