SYNOPSIStexstudio [--line num] [--master] [--page num] [--pdf-viewer-only] [--start-always] [FILE]...
DESCRIPTIONTeXstudio is a LaTeX editor with a graphical user interface. It provides syntax highlighting, auto completion, shortcuts, code folding, spell checking, and more. It integrates LaTeX command line tools. TeXstudio is a QT program based on Texmaker.
OPTIONSFILE... Files to open.
- --line num
- After opening a file, the cursor will be placed at the beginning of the specified line. If more than one filename is provided, the last file will be used.
- The file will be defined as the master document. If more than one filename is provided, the last file will become the master document.
- --page num
- This option can only be used in combination with option --pdf-viewer-only in order to tell TeXstudio which page to display.
- TeXstudio will open as a standalone pdf viewer without editor. FILE has to be a pdf file, not a tex document. Only the first specified file will be opened.
- If this option is provided texstudio starts a new instance even if texstudio is already running.
- --insert-cite citation
Inserts the bibtex key citation at the current cursor position, automatically taking care of necessary cite commands.
HOMEPAGEMore information about TeXstudio can be found at http://texstudio.sf.net/.