DESCRIPTIONxfce4-power-manager manages the power sources on the computer and the devices that can be controlled to reduce their power consumption (such as LCD brightness level, monitor sleep). In addition, xfce4-power-manager provides a set of freedesktop-compliant DBus interfaces to inform other applications about current power level so that they can adjust their power consumption, and it provides the inhibit interface which allows applications to prevent automatic sleep actions via the power manager; as an example, the operating system's package manager should make use of this interface while it is performing update operations.
You can run xfce4-power-manager from the command line without specifying any extra arguments.
- Starts the power manager in non-daemon mode: useful for debugging.
- Have the power manager print debug messages to the console; useful if you have to send in a bug report.
- Have the power manager print the configuration information to the console.
- Causes the running power manager to restart.
- Shows the configuration dialog.
- Causes any running instance of xfce4-power-manager to exit.
Show the version information.
BUGSPlease report any bugs to http://bugzilla.xfce.org/. Development discussion should be conducted on the [email protected] mailing list. Usage related questions should be directed to the [email protected] mailing list. See: https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/
AUTHORAli Abdallah <[email protected]>, Eric Koegel <[email protected]>, Simon Steinbeiss <[email protected]>, Harald Judt <[email protected]>