cc [ flag... ] file... -lXp [ library... ]
unsigned short *width;
unsigned short *height;
- Specifies a pointer to the Display structure; returned from XOpenDisplay.
- A pre-existing print context.
- Returns the pixel width of the page currently selected in the print context.
- Returns the pixel height of the page currently selected in the print context.
- Returns the net reproducible area of the page currently selected in the print context, expressed in pixel offsets and dimensions.
XpGetPageDimensions considers the medium currently selected in the print context (derived in part from default-medium, default-input-tray, input-trays-medium, content-orientation, default-resolution), and returns the total width and height of the page in pixels, and the net reproducible area within the total width and height. The net reproducible area is the portion of the page on which the printer is physically capable of placing ink.
XpGetPageDimensions returns a Status of 0 on failure, or 1 on success.
A valid print context-id has not been set prior to making this call.