allkrann [-h] [-v] -k int -r string [-a double] [-c] [-d string] [-X] [-l int] [-N] [-n string] [-q string] [-L] -s [-S int] [-t double] -V
This program will calculate the k rank-approximate-nearest-neighbors of a set of points. You may specify a separate set of reference points and query points, or just a reference set which will be used as both the reference and query set. You must specify the rank approximation (in %) (and optionally the success probability).
For example, the following will return 5 neighbors from the top 0.1% of the data (with probability 0.95) for each point in 'input.csv' and store the distances in 'distances.csv' and the neighbors in the file 'neighbors.csv':
$ allkrann -k 5 -r input.csv -d distances.csv -n neighbors.csv --tau 0.1
Note that tau must be set such that the number of points in the corresponding percentile of the data is greater than k. Thus, if we choose tau = 0.1 with a dataset of 1000 points and k = 5, then we are attempting to choose 5 nearest neighbors out of the closest 1 point -- this is invalid and the program will terminate with an error message.
The output files are organized such that row i and column j in the neighbors output file corresponds to the index of the point in the reference set which is the i'th nearest neighbor from the point in the query set with index j. Row i and column j in the distances output file corresponds to the distance between those two points.
- --k (-k) [int]
- Number of nearest neighbors to find.
- --reference_file (-r) [string]
- File containing the reference dataset.
- --alpha (-a) [double]
- The desired success probability. Default value 0.95.
- --cover_tree (-c)
- If true, use cover trees to perform the search.
- --distances_file (-d) [string]
- File to output distances into. Default value ''.
- --first_leaf_exact (-X)
- The flag to trigger sampling only after exactly exploring the first leaf.
- --help (-h)
- Default help info.
- --info [string]
- Get help on a specific module or option. Default value ''.
- --leaf_size (-l) [int]
- Leaf size for tree building. Default value 20.
- --naive (-N)
- If true, sampling will be done without using a tree.
- --neighbors_file (-n) [string]
- File to output neighbors into. Default value ''.
- --query_file (-q) [string]
- File containing query points (optional). Default value ''.
- --sample_at_leaves (-L)
- The flag to trigger sampling at leaves.
- --single_mode (-s)
- If true, single-tree search is used (as opposed to dual-tree search.
- --single_sample_limit (-S) [int]
- The limit on the maximum number of samples (and hence the largest node you can approximate). Default value 20.
- --tau (-t) [double]
- The allowed rank-error in terms of the percentile of the data. Default value 5.
- --verbose (-v)
- Display informational messages and the full list of parameters and timers at the end of execution.
- --version (-V)
- Display the version of mlpack.
For further information, including relevant papers, citations, and theory, consult the documentation found at http://www.mlpack.org or included with your distribution of MLPACK.