- auto-multiple-choice annote --projet project-dir --data project-data-dir --fich-assoc assoc.xml [annotation options...]
- sets the project directory.
- gives the directory where data files are (see for example AMC-prepare(1)).
- sets the project reports directory, where to find data capture reports prepared by AMC-analyse(1), and where to output annotated scans. Default value is project-dir/cr.
- sets the students list file name.
- selects an encoding for file students-list.csv (default is utf-8).
- sets JPEG quality for output files. Default value is 65.
- sets the maximal size for output files (in the format widthxheight, in pixels). Default value is 1000x1500.
- sets the size of texts requiring that with this size, the number of text lines that fits on the page height must be lines. Default value is 60.
sets the text header to be printed on each first page of the students copies. This text may contain CR characters for multi-line headers. Some sequences are substituted in it:
- is replaced by the student total score.
- is replaced by the maximum total score.
- is replaced by the student mark.
- is replaced by the maximum mark.
- is replaced by the student's name.
- is replaced by the value of column COL in the students list for the curent student.
sets the text to be printed next to all questions, through a perl expression to be evaluated (if you need a simple text, simply quote it with
"). Some sequences are substituted in it before evaluation:
- is replaced by the student score for this question.
- is replaced by the maximum score for this question.
- is the same as %S, but rounded to nc significant digits (see option --ch-sign).
- is the same as %M, but rounded to nc significant digits (see option --ch-sign).
A standard value for this option is "\"%s/%m\"". You can also use tests (with the perl syntax ( TEST ? IF-YES : IF-NO )) to write Valid if the score is the maximal score, or Failed if not, using
--verdict-question "(%S==%M ? \"Valid\" : \"Failed\")"
- Sets the number nc of significant digits to use when printing global mark.
- defines how boxes will be annotated. symbols-definition is a comma separated list of H-A:shape:colour constructs, where H is 0 or 1 depending on wether the box has to be checked or not, A is 0 or 1 depending on wether the box is actually checked or not, shape is one of none, circle, mark, box and coulour is a colour (name or #RGB, see ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick documentation for details). Default value is "0-0:none,0-1:circle:red,1-0:mark:red,1-1:mark:blue".
- sets the position of individual questions scores. pos may be 'none' (do dot write individual scores), 'marge' (write scores in the margin) or 'case' (write scores at the left of the left-most box for the question.
- sets the horizontal space to let between individual question score and the leftmost box when --position case is used.
- sets the x position for individual questions scores when written in the margin (in em units).
- sets the line width for symbols drwan on the scans (in pixels). Default value is 2.
- say if indicative questions are to be annotated (use 1 for a true value; default is false).
- gives a file to fill with debugging information.
Alexis Bienvenüe <[email protected]>
- Main author
- Translation from French
- Translation from French
Copyright © 2008-2013 Alexis Bienvenüe
This document can be used according to the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later.