- AMiner --Config file [--Foreground] [--RunAnalysis]
with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the info(1) files.
- Specify the configuration file, otherwise /etc/aminer/config.py is used. See /etc/aminer/config.py.template for configuration file template, /usr/share/doc/logdata-anomaly-miner/demo for examples.
- With this parameter, AMiner will not detach from the terminal and daemonize. When not in foreground mode, AMiner will also change the working directory to /, hence relative path in configuration file will not work.
- INTERNAL PARAMETER - DO NOT USE. It is just documented here for completeness.
- The main configuration file for the AMiner daemon. See /etc/aminer/config.py.template for configuration file template, /usr/share/doc/logdata-anomaly-miner/demo for examples.
Report bugs via your distribution's bug tracking system. For bugs in the the software trunk, report via at m[blue]https://bugs.launchpad.net/logdata-anomaly-miner/+filebugm.
At startup, AMiner will quite likely print out some security warnings to increase transparency. They are here just to remind you of the limitations the current implementation. They should be the same as for nearly all other programs on your platform, just that others do not tell you. See the source code documentation for a short explanation, why a given part of the implementation is not that secure as it could be when leveraging the security features a platform could provide you.
Roman Fiedler <[email protected]>
- Wrote this manpage for the Debian system.
Copyright © 2016 Roman Fiedler
This manual page was written for the Debian system (and may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.