- appcompile [OPTION ...]
appcompile automatically compiles applications from source code. It will detect the build system (cmake, automake, ...) and then perform the necessary steps to generate the binary. appcompile can be used together with libuild, the Listaller build tool, to compile applications easily.
- Path to source of the application which should be compiled.
- Path where the resulting binaries should be installed to.
- Strip debug information from resulting binaries.
- Display version number of appcompile
- Turn on verbose mode (this can be used for debugging).
This manual page was written by Matthias Klumpp <[email protected]>.
Copyright © 2009-2012 Matthias Klumpp