- The hostname to which you ssh. The left-hand side of the colon in the scp. For example: "sartak.org".
- The path on disk for your pastes. For example: "public_html/paste".
- The path for URLs. For example: "http://sartak.org/paste".
- Octal permissions mode to set for the temporary file before uploading. For example: 0644.
- Use the supplied description in the paste filename for easier identification of pastes. Defaults to the source filename, if any, but is overridden by an explicit "-d" or "--description" command line argument.
APACHE CONFIGURATION RECOMMENDATIONSThe following is a recommended Apache configuration you can drop into ".htaccess" in your paste dir.
RemoveHandler .cgi RemoveHandler .pl AddDefaultCharset utf-8 Options -ExecCGI -FollowSymLinks -Includes -MultiViews
It prevents common means of script execution so that ".pl" and ".cgi" files won't run and defaults the character set to UTF-8 so browsers don't have to guess wrong.
AUTHORKevin Falcone "<[email protected]>"
Thomas Sibley "<[email protected]>"
SUPPORTBugs may be submitted through the RT bug tracker <https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=App-Nopaste> (or [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>).
AUTHORShawn M Moore, <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is copyright (c) 2008 by Shawn M Moore.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.