SYNOPSISariba ,aln2meta /[,options/] ,<aln_fasta> <variants_tsv> <(non)coding> <cluster_rep> <outprefix>/
ARIBA is a tool that identifies antibiotic resistance genes by running local assemblies.
More information on the individual subtools can be found on the ARIBA wiki: https://github.com/sanger-pathogens/ariba/wiki
Converts multi-alignment fasta and SNP info to metadata
- Multi-fasta file of alignments
- TSV file of variants information
- Sequences are coding or noncoding. Must be one of: coding noncoding
- Name of sequence to be used as cluster representative. Must exactly match a sequence in aln_fasta file
- Prefix of output filenames
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- --genetic_code INT
- Number of genetic code to use. Currently supported 1,4,11 
This tool is developed and maintained by the Pathogen Informatics group at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute under the GNU General Public License, version 3.