DESCRIPTIONarno-fwfilter is a pipe filter script to make the firewall-log better readable. Some usage examples are:
- Static firewall log filtering:
- arno-fwfilter < logfile
- Realtime firewall logging on tty10:
- tail --follow <logfile> | arno-fwfilter >/dev/tty10 &
- --help, -h
- Print the available options.
- --html-output, -o
- Use basic HTML to format the output
- --no-locations, -l
- Disable to (try to) obtain the IP's geographical location. By default, http://www.hostip.info/ is visited to get this information.
- --no-colors, -c
- Disable the use of colors in the output.
- --single-line, -s
- Put all information about an event in a single line
AUTHORarno-fwfilter was written by Arno van Amersfoort <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Michael Hanke <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).