SYNOPSISbr [options] [housecode[list]] [native command] ...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the br command. br is a program that interacts with X10's Firecracker device allowing the user to manipulate X10 devices throughout their house/office.
OPTIONSThe programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options are included below.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -v, --verbose
- Each -v will increase the verbosity.
- -x, --port=PORT
- Set port to communicate with (should be the port the Firecracker module is plugged into)
- -c, --house=[A-P]
- Use alternate house code for operations, default is A
- -n, --on=LIST
- Turn on all devices in LIST
- -f, --off=LIST
- Turn off all devices in LIST
- -N, --ON
- Turn on all devices in housecode
- -F, --OFF
- Turn off all devices in housecode
- -d, --dim=LEVEL[,LIST]
- Dim devices in housecode [or LIST] to relative LEVEL
- -B, --lamps_on
- Turn on all lamps in housecode
- -D, --lamps_off
- Turn off all lamps in housecode
- -r, --repeat=NUM
- Repeat commands NUM times (0 = ~forever)
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Ashley Clark <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).