SYNOPSIS[-f config_file ] [-o output_file ] [-c collection ] [-H home ] [-r record ] [-u user ]
DESCRIPTIONis a tool that generates a single iCalendar file containing all of the iCalendar components found from all specified input sources, providing server administrators a means by which to export data from the Calandar Server into a format that can be viewed and/or manipulated by other tools. Multiple input sources may be specified; the resulting iCalendar data will contain the combined data from all sources.
- -h, -help
- Displays usage information
- -f, -config FILE
- Use the Calendar Server configuration specified in the given file.
- -o, -output FILE
- Write resulting iCalendar data to the given file.
- -c, -collection DIRECTORY
- Read iCalendar objects from the calendar collection at the given path.
- -h, -home DIRECTORY
- Read iCalendar objects from all calendar collections within the calendar home at the given path.
- -r, -record TYPE:NAME
- Read iCalendar objects from all calendar collections within the calendar home for the directory record of the given type with the given name.
- -u, -user NAME
- Read iCalendar objects from all calendar collections within the calendar home for the directory user with the given name. This is shorthand for -r user:NAME
- The Calendar Server configuration file.
- The server's document root, which is the used as the backing store for the HTTP resources on the server.
STANDARDSThe iCalendar data generated by is expected to comply with RFC 2445 (iCalendar).