- cam-config2.byte [-l] [-b] [-m] [-t] [-p] [-q] [-g] [-v] [--greater v] [[-help] | [--help]]
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
cam-config2.byte is a placeholder for all the configuration value of cameleon2. It should be used to compile program that need cameleon2 data (such as template, plugins directory). It should be useful for installing additional data and plugins for cameleon2.
- Print the directory of the Cameleon libraries.
- Print the directory of the Cameleon executables.
- Print the directory of the Cameleon man pages.
- Print the directory of the Cameleon templates.
- Print the directory of the Cameleon plugins.
- Print the directory of the Cameleon pixmaps.
- Print the directory of the Cameleon glade files.
- Print the version of Cameleon.
- Test if the cameleon version is greater or equal to the given in parameter.
- Display the list of options.
In case cam-config2.byte has been called with the option --greater v, it should exit with 0 if cameleon version is greater or equal to v, orelse 1.
In any other case, cam-config2.byte should exit with status code 0.
This manual page was written by Sylvain Le Gall [email protected] for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 2.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; considering as source code all the file that enable the production of this manpage.
Sylvain Le Gall <[email protected]>
Copyright © 2005, 2006 Sylvain Le Gall