SYNOPSIScircuits.web3 [options] [docroot]
DESCRIPTIONcircuits.web3 is a component based, event-driven light weight and high performance HTTP/WSGI framework. circuits.web3 applications are stand-alone applications with a high performance, multi-process web server with great concurrent scalability with full support for WSGI and deployment with other web servers.
- -b address:[port]
- Bind to address:[port]. Default address is 0.0.0.0:8000.
- Enable debug mode.
- Use python JIT (psyco) if it is available.
- -m number
- Specify number of processes to start (multiprocessing).
- Enable execution profiling support.
- -s server
- Specify server to use.
- -t type
- Specify type of poller to use. type can be epoll, poll or select. Default type is select.
- Enable WSGI validation mode.
AUTHORJames Mills <[email protected]>
This manual page was written by Daniele Tricoli <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).