- cl_int clGetPlatformIDs(cl_uint num_entries, cl_platform_id *platforms, cl_uint *num_platforms);
- The number of cl_platform_id entries that can be added to platforms. If platforms is not NULL, the num_entries must be greater than zero.
- Returns a list of OpenCL platforms found. The cl_platform_id values returned in platforms can be used to identify a specific OpenCL platform. If platforms argument is NULL, this argument is ignored. The number of OpenCL platforms returned is the mininum of the value specified by num_entries or the number of OpenCL platforms available.
- Returns the number of OpenCL platforms available. If num_platforms is NULL, this argument is ignored.
Returns CL_SUCCESS if the function is executed successfully. Otherwise it returns CL_INVALID_VALUE if num_entries is equal to zero and platforms is not NULL, or if both num_platforms and platforms are NULL.
Returns CL_OUT_OF_HOST_MEMORY if there is a failure to allocate resources required by the OpenCL implementation on the host.
The Khronos Group
Copyright © 2007-2011 The Khronos Group Inc.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and/or associated documentation files (the "Materials"), to deal in the Materials without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Materials, and to permit persons to whom the Materials are furnished to do so, subject to the condition that this copyright notice and permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Materials.
- page 33, section 4.1 - Querying Platform Info