Synopsiscondor_release [-help -version]
condor_release[-debug] [-pool centralmanagerhostname[:portnumber]-name scheddname][-addr "<a.b.c.d:port>"] cluster... cluster.process... user... -constraint expression...
condor_release[-debug] [-pool centralmanagerhostname[:portnumber]-name scheddname][-addr "<a.b.c.d:port>"] -all
condor_releasereleases jobs from the HTCondor job queue that were previously placed in hold state. If the -nameoption is specified, the named condor_scheddis targeted for processing. Otherwise, the local condor_scheddis targeted. The jobs to be released are identified by one or more job identifiers, as described below. For any given job, only the owner of the job or one of the queue super users (defined by the QUEUE_SUPER_USERS macro) can release the job.
- Display usage information
- Display version information
- Specify a pool by giving the central manager's host name and an optional port number
- Send the command to a machine identified by scheddname
- Send the command to a machine located at "<a.b.c.d:port>"
- Causes debugging information to be sent to stderr , based on the value of the configuration variable TOOL_DEBUG
- Release all jobs in the specified cluster
- Release the specific job in the cluster
- Release jobs belonging to specified user
- Release all jobs which match the job ClassAd expression constraint
- Release all the jobs in the queue
ExamplesTo release all of the jobs of a user named Mary:
% condor_release Mary
condor_releasewill exit with a status value of 0 (zero) upon success, and it will exit with the value 1 (one) upon failure.
AuthorCenter for High Throughput Computing, University of Wisconsin-Madison
CopyrightCopyright (C) 1990-2015 Center for High Throughput Computing, Computer Sciences Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.