SYNOPSIStorrus compilexml --tree=TREENAME [options...]
DESCRIPTIONThis command compiles the Torrus's XML configuration for the tree TREENAME. It does not require any other processes to be restarted after the configuration is changed. Renderer's cache is automatically flushed on on the next Renderer's run. Monitor automatically resets on the next monitoring cycle. All dynamic tokensets in the given tree are emptied.
- Instructs to compile configuration for all trees.
- Instructs to compile non-datasource configuration only.
- Disables all validation of the XML configuration. This speeds up the compilation up to 2 times, while adding a risk to end up with an unusable configuration. In addition, the first initialization cycle of Collector and Monitor in this case would be much longer.
- Normally the compiler would fail to start if another compiler process is already running for the specific tree. In case of abnormal function, the running status of the previous pcompiler may stay in the database. This option forces the compiler to continue even if if sees the presence of another process.
- Sets the log level to debug.
- Sets the debug level to info.
- Displays a help message.
NOTESSee more documentation at Torrus home page: http://torrus.org
AUTHORStanislav Sinyagin <[email protected]>