Synopsiscondor_continue [-help -version]
condor_continue[-debug] [-pool centralmanagerhostname[:portnumber]-name scheddname][-addr "<a.b.c.d:port>"] cluster cluster.process user -constraint expression-all
condor_continuecontinues one or more suspended jobs from the HTCondor job queue. If the -nameoption is specified, the named condor_scheddis targeted for processing. Otherwise, the local condor_scheddis targeted. The job(s) to be continued are identified by one of the job identifiers, as described below. For any given job, only the owner of the job or one of the queue super users (defined by the QUEUE_SUPER_USERS macro) can continue the job.
- Display usage information
- Display version information
- Specify a pool by giving the central manager's host name and an optional port number
- Send the command to a machine identified by scheddname
- Send the command to a machine located at "<a.b.c.d:port>"
- Causes debugging information to be sent to stderr , based on the value of the configuration variable TOOL_DEBUG
- Continue all jobs in the specified cluster
- Continue the specific job in the cluster
- Continue jobs belonging to specified user
- Continue all jobs which match the job ClassAd expression constraint
- Continue all the jobs in the queue
condor_continuewill exit with a status value of 0 (zero) upon success, and it will exit with the value 1 (one) upon failure.
ExamplesTo continue all jobs except for a specific user:
% condor_continue -constraint 'Owner =!= "foo"'
AuthorCenter for High Throughput Computing, University of Wisconsin-Madison
CopyrightCopyright (C) 1990-2015 Center for High Throughput Computing, Computer Sciences Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.