cpangraph [options] <file>
--help display a brief help message
--perl=VERSION filter those available in Perl core
--phase=PHASE filter those needed for a phase (e.g., build)
--rankdir controls the GraphViz 'rankdir' variable
--reverse graph reverse dependencies (dependents)
--verbose display additional debugging information
- Prints a brief help message to the standard output and exits.
This displays dependencies which have been available in Perl core since
the given VERSION. It does not currently know if a module has been removed
from core, but this is an unlikely occurrence. Specify Perl versions in
5.008008 # for versions >= 5.8.8 5.010 # for versions >= 5.10
This displays dependencies which are needed for a given module's install
or runtime PHASE. Available phases are:
- runtime: required whenever the module is used
- build: required to build the module
- configure: these are required while preparing the module for build
- In GraphViz, the 'rankdir' attribute controls the direction that the nodes are linked together. If set, the graph will use left -> right linking of nodes rather than the default up-down linking.
- Create a graph of the reverse dependencies of a package (the packages which depend on it, or dependent packages).
- Display extra output useful during debugging.
DESCRIPTIONThis script will use the CPAN Database to build a graph of a package's dependencies or reverse dependencies (dependent packages).
AUTHORAdam Kennedy <[email protected]>
SUPPORTFor support details, please look at "perldoc CPANDB" and use the corresponding support methods.
LICENSEThis has the same copyright and licensing terms as CPANDB.