cpgplot -sequence seqall -window integer -minlen integer -minoe float -minpc float -outfile outfile -plot toggle -graph xygraph -obsexp boolean -cg boolean -pc boolean -outfeat featout
- cpgplot -help
- The percentage CG content and the Observed frequency of CG is calculated within a window whose size is set by this parameter. The window is moved down the sequence and these statistics are calculated at each position that the window is moved to. Default value: 100
- This sets the minimum length that a CpG island has to be before it is reported. Default value: 200
- This sets the minimum average observed to expected ratio of C plus G to CpG in a set of 10 windows that are required before a CpG island is reported. Default value: 0.6
- This sets the minimum average percentage of G plus C a set of 10 windows that are required before a CpG island is reported. Default value: 50.
- This sets the name of the file holding the report of the input sequence name, CpG island parameters and the output details of any CpG islands that are found.
- Default value: Y
- If this is set to true then the graph of the observed to expected ratio of C plus G to CpG within a window is displayed. Default value: Y
- If this is set to true then the graph of the regions which have been determined to be CpG islands is displayed. Default value: Y
- If this is set to true then the graph of the percentage C plus G within a window is displayed. Default value: Y
- File for output features
Debian Med Packaging Team <[email protected]>
- Wrote the script used to autogenerate this manual page.
This manual page was autogenerated from an Ajax Control Definition of the EMBOSS package. It can be redistributed under the same terms as EMBOSS itself.