SYNOPSIScrashexport crashmail.prefs outputfile format [GROUP groups]
DESCRIPTIONThis command reads a CrashMail configuration file and creates an arealist.
- GROUP group
- Only areas in the specified groups are included.
FORMATSCrashExport can create lists in these formats:
- A standard areas.bbs file that can be read by many programs
- A list of areas that can be used for forward-requests on other nodes. The file is a pure ASCII file where each line contains the name of the area and its description.
- Same as FORWARD but without area descriptions.
- Creates an area configuration file in GoldED format.
- Creates an area configuration file in timEd format.
- crashexport crashmail/crashmail.prefs golded.areas GOLDED
- Exports the configuration file crashmail/crashmail.prefs to a GoldEd area configuration in golded.areas.
AUTHORCrashMail is written by Johan Billing <[email protected]>
This manual page was written by Peter Karlsson <[email protected]>