SYNOPSIS[-fgstv ] -l label -L labelenv -o outfile file ...
[-fgstv ] -l label -L labelenv -o outfile -d uniqfile [-g ] [-D uniqlabel ] file ...
[-fgstv ] -l label -L labelenv -o outfile -w withfile file ...
[-g ] -c srcfile destfile
DESCRIPTIONThe utility merges several CTF data sections from several files into one output file, unifying common data.
The following options are available:
- Match global symbols to global CTF data.
- Don't delete the original debugging sections.
- Use the .dynsym ELF section instead of the .symtab ELF section.
- Make sure that all object files have a CTF section.
- Enable verbose mode.
- -l label
- Sets the label as label
- -L labelenv
- Instructs to read the label from the environment variable labelenv
- -o outfile
- Use outfile to store the merged CTF data.
- -d uniqfile
- Uniquify against uniqfile
- -d uniqlabel
- Uniquify against label uniqlabel
- -w withfile
- Additive merge with withfile
- -c srcfile destfile
- Copy CTF data from srcfile into destfile
EXIT STATUSEx -std
HISTORYThe utility first appeared in Fx 7.0 .
AUTHORSThe CTF utilities came from OpenSolaris.