SYNOPSISFUNCTION CURVI (XL, XU, N, X, Y, YP, SIGMA)
This function calculates an integral between two specified limits. CURV1 must be called prior to calling CURVI, and the values thus obtained used as input to CURVI. The value of the integral is returned.
- (real, input) The lower limit of the integration.
- (real, input) The upper limit of the integration.
- (real, input) The number of input data values. (N > 1)
- (real, input) An array containing the abscissae for the input function.
- (real, input) An array containing the functional values of the input function -- Y(K) is the (real, input) functional value at X(K) for K=1,N.
- (real, input) Contains values for the second derivative (as calculated by CURV1).
- (real, input) Tension factor. Values near zero result in a cubic spline; large values (e.g. 50) result in nearly a polygonal line. A typical value is 1.
RETURN VALUECURVI returns the integral of the interpolated curve between the specified limits.
ACCESSTo use CURVI, load the NCAR Graphics library ngmath.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2000
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.