SYNOPSIScvs-debrelease [cvs-debrelease options] [--dopts [dupload/dput options]]
DESCRIPTIONcvs-debrelease is run from the CVS working directory after cvs-buildpackage or cvs-debuild. It uses the cvs-buildpackage system to locate the .changes file generated in that run. It then uploads the package using debrelease(1), which in turn calls either dupload or dput. Note that the --dopts option must be specified to distinguish the cvs-debrelease options from the dupload or dput options. Also, the devscripts configuration files will be read, as described in the debrelease(1) manpage.
Note that unlike cvs-buildpackage, the only way to specify the source package name is with the -P option; you cannot simply have it as the last command-line parameter.
OPTIONSAll current cvs-buildpackage options are silently accepted; however, only the ones listed below have any effect. For more details on all of them, see the cvs-buildpackage(1) manpage. All debrelease options (as listed below) are also accepted.
- --dupload, --dput
- This specifies which uploader program to use; the default is dupload.
- -adebian-architecture, -tGNU-system-type
- See dpkg-architecture(1) for a description of these options. They affect the search for the .changes file. They are provided to mimic the behaviour of dpkg-buildpackage when determining the name of the .changes file.
- The name of the CVS module.
- The name of the package.
- The version number of the package.
- The CVS tag to use for exporting sources.
- -Rroot directory
- Root of the original sources archive.
- -Wwork directory
- The full path name for the cvs-buildpackage working directory.
- This option provides the CVS default module prefix.
- --no-conf, --noconf
- Do not read any configuration files. This can only be used as the first option given on the command-line.
- --help, --version
- Show help message and version information respectively.
AUTHORcvs-buildpackage was written by Manoj Srivastava, and the current version of debrelease was written by Julian Gilbey <[email protected]>. They have been combined into this program by Julian Gilbey.