SYNOPSIScvs2html [-a[-b][-k]] [-n numdif] [-l/-L home] [-e] [-f] [-d MMM DD [YYYY]] [-D DD] [-i image]] [-h] [-v] [-w framewidth] [-s percentage] [-N maxchrono] [-rrev1:rev2] [-c|-C cfilename] -O | -o htmlname [-p cvspath] [-v verbosity]
DESCRIPTIONThe cvs2html script fetches the commit log for a CVS module and renders it in HTML.
- Generate additional fields and files containing differences between versions in an xdiff-like side by side manner.
- Use spaces as breakpoints to wrap the text, if -a is specified. This is used to stop the two columns from exceeding the total width.
- -c | -C filename
- Save a chronologically sorted list of all log entries in html format in filename. Use -C to reverse-sort the file.
- -d MMM DD [YYYY]
- Omit all log messages prior to the given date. The first three letters of the month should be used (eg Jun 5). The year is optional.
- -D DD
- Omit all log messages older than DD days.
- Print log messages in courier (non-proportional) font.
- Generate individual log files for each file when using -o.
- Show help
- -i image
- Make image the background image.
- Ignore changes in lines caused by CVS-keyword substitutions when -a is specified.
- -l home
- Make links relative to home.
- -L home
- Make links relative to home, but substitute file extensions with .html.
- -n numdiff
- Output only the latest numdiff diffs in the log. Older commits will only have the log data displayed.
- -N maxchrono
- Show only the latest maxchrono file changes in the chronological list of changes.
- -o outputFr
- If output is a directory, all html files produced are stored there, using the name of the repository as the base filename. Otherwise, output is used as the base name. Generate frames for easier browsing.
- -O output
- If output is a directory, all html files produced are stored there, using the name of the repository as the base filename. Otherwise, output is used as the base name.
- -P cvspath
- Set the cvs path to cvspath.
- Show only the log messages between rev1, and rev2. If a file isn't tagged, then the whole revision story of the file is shown.
- -s percentage
- Make the width of the left frame, percentage of the window.
- Insert CVSROOT information in the index.
- -V verbosity
- Set the verbosity. The higher verbosity is, the more output is printed out.
- -w framewidth
Make the width of the left frame, framewidth pixels.
EXAMPLEcvs2html -l http://cvs.sslug.dk/linuxbog -f -p \\ -o cvs2html/index.html -v -a -b -n 6 -C chrono.html
Will create a directory called cvs2html directory. This directory will contain a log data file, for every file in the repository. The last 6 commits to every file will have a diff available. All links will be relative to http://cvs.sslug.dk/linuxbog. It will also create a file with all the log data in it, in chronological order.