array => \@results,
DESCRIPTIONThis implementation of the Data::Stream::Bulk api wraps an array.
The use case is to keep the consumer of the data set implementation agnostic so that it can deal with larger data sets if they are encountered, but still retain most of the simplicity when the current data set easily fits in memory.
- The array reference to wrap.
- Returns the array reference on the first invocation, and nothing thereafter.
- Returns true if "next" has been called.
- Squishes adjacent arrays into a new array.
- filter $filter
- Immediately applies $filter to the internal array and returns $self.
- Returns true
AUTHORYuval Kogman <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is copyright (c) 2012 by Yuval Kogman.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.