SYNOPSISDB::DBIncResult< a >
- = DBIncRes(DB::DBHandle<a> con,Int rows,Int cols,[String] colnames,Ptr resptr)
DBIncResult holds data about the result of an incremental query, if the database-specific library supports these.
- - rows is the number of rows in the result set.
- - cols is the number of columns in each row of the result set.
- - colnames is a list of the names of the columns
- - resptr is an internal pointer kept by the relevant database interface.
An incremental query returns data only one row at a time, which may save memory on large result sets. Depending on the internal implementation in the database-specific library, the rows field may not contain useful information. Database-specific libraries should throw an Exception if an attempt is made to read more rows than exist.
res = incExec(conn,"SELECT id,name FROM People");
row = getRow(res);
// row = DBInt(id)
// row = DBText(name)
AUTHORSKaya standard library by Edwin Brady, Chris Morris and others ([email protected]). For further information see http://kayalang.org/
LICENSEThe Kaya standard library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (version 2.1 or any later version) as published by the Free Software Foundation.