DESCRIPTIONThis manual page describes briefly the DBModeler command.
DBModeler is a GNUstep application that creates EOModels, definitions of mappings between the tables, columns and rows of a relational database to objects within a GNUstep program that uses GNUstep Database Library 2.
Existing EOModels may be opened and modified, new ones may be created manually, or even "reverse-engineered" from an existing database if DBModeler is able to connect to an existing database.
Some of its main features:
- create entity-relationship models
- view models in diagram form
- reverse-engineer models from existing databases
- drag-and-drop entities and relationships into Gorm for integration into GUI apps
- generate databases and table schemas in supported databases
AUTHORDBModeler was written by Matt Rice <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Federico Giménez Nieto <[email protected]> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).