SYNOPSISdcadec [-h] [-s [track]] [-t pid] [-c] [-r] [-o mode] [file]
DESCRIPTION`dcadec' plays DTS Coherent Acoustics audio streams. Input is from stdin if no file is given.
- display help and available audio modes
- use program stream demultiplexer, track 0-7 or 0x80-0x87
- -t pid
- use transport stream demultiplexer, pid 0x10-0x1ffe
- use c implementation, disables all accelerations
- disable dynamic range compression
- -o mode
use audio output driver `mode'.
A list of modes is available using the -h option.
AUTHORSMichel Lespinasse <[email protected]>
Aaron Holtzman <[email protected]>
And many others on the net.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2000-2003 Michel Lespinasse
Copyright © 1999-2000 Aaron Holtzman
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.