# in dist.ini
# to override the homepage
homepage = http://some.sort.of.url/project/
# to override the github remote repo (defaults to 'origin')
remote = github
DESCRIPTIONDist::Zilla::Plugin::GithubMeta is a Dist::Zilla plugin to include GitHub <https://github.com> meta information in "META.yml".
It automatically detects if the distribution directory is under "git" version control and whether the "origin" is a GitHub repository and will set the "repository" and "homepage" meta in "META.yml" to the appropriate URLs for GitHub.
Based on Module::Install::GithubMeta which was based on Module::Install::Repository by Tatsuhiko Miyagawa
- The GitHub remote repo can be overridden with this attribute. If not provided, it defaults to "origin". You can provide multiple remotes to inspect. The first one that looks like a GitHub remote is used.
- You may override the "homepage" setting by specifying this attribute. This should be a valid URL as understood by MooseX::Types::URI.
- If true, a bugtracker URL will be added to the distribution metadata for the project's GitHub issues page.
- If given, the "user" parameter overrides the username found in the GitHub repository URL. This is useful if many people might release from their own workstations, but the distribution metadata should always point to one user's repo.
- If give, the "repo" parameter overrides the repository name found in the GitHub repository URL.
- Required by Dist::Zilla::Role::MetaProvider
- Chris Williams <[email protected]>
- Ricardo SIGNES <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is copyright (c) 2015 by Chris Williams, Tatsuhiko Miyagawa and Ricardo SIGNES.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.