SYNOPSISdouf00 [-t|--time TIME ] [-b|--blank BLANKSLIDE ] [-e|--exit ] [-s|--pre PREDOUF00 ] [-p|--post POSTDOUF00 ] [-B|--blankpage BLANKPAGE ] [-S|--password ] [-a|--autostart ] [SlideDir|PDF ]
DESCRIPTIONdouf00 is a lightweight, slim and straight forward presentation tool.
It assists novice as well as expierienced speakers when giving lectures and buissness meetings. With its simple presentors Screen that includes current slide - next slide (preview) aswell as timers it is designed to assist thoose of us, that are willing to step up their lectures to the next level.
If you place in your presentation directory a file with the name blank.foo where foo can be: jpeg,jpg,png,bmp or pcx that will be your blank slide, which shows up when you start douf00
The options are as follows:
- Show the version number and exit
- Show the help message and exit
- -t|--time TIME
- The duration of your presentation in minutes.
- -b|--blank BLANKSLIDE
- A blank slide which is shown before the first and after the last slide. Please note, that unless this value is set, the first and last slide will always be black.
- Exit after the last slide
- -s|--pre PREDOUF00
- Run command PREDOUF00 after startup
- -p|--post POSTDOUF00
- Run command POSTDOUF00 before the exit
- -B|--blankpage BLANKPAGE
- The 1-based index of the PDF page to use as the blank slide.
- Ask for the password of the PDF file
Automatically start the presentation
CONFIGURATION FILEThere is no requirement for having any configuration file at all. If you do not have a configuration file, the program will use some sane default settings. However, if you have a speakers remote, that you want to work with douf00 you should set it up in the configuration file.
BUGSThere is a bug which prevents douf00 from going fullscreen under the compiz(1) window manager. To work around this enable the "Legacy Fullscreen Support" for compiz. Therefor you can use compizconfig-settings-manager.
If you experience problems using douf00 please write a bug report to [email protected]
AUTHORSAn Martin Natano Aq [email protected]