int dpm_rmfs (char *server, char *fs)
DESCRIPTIONdpm_rmfs removes a filesystem from a disk pool definition.
- specifies the host name of the disk server where this filesystem is mounted.
- specifies the mount point of the dedicated filesystem.
This function requires ADMIN privilege.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- Filesystem does not exist.
- The caller does not have ADMIN privilege.
- server or fs is a NULL pointer.
- The length of server exceeds CA_MAXHOSTNAMELEN or the length of fs exceeds 79.
- Host unknown.
- Database error.