#define R_OK 4
#define W_OK 2
#define X_OK 1
#define F_OK 0
int dpns_accessr (const char *sfn, int amode);
DESCRIPTIONdpns_accessr checks in the name server database the existence or the accessibility of the file replica sfn according to the bit pattern in amode using the real user ID.
- is either the Site URL or the Physical File Name for the replica.
the bit pattern is built by an OR of the constants defined in
under Unix or to be explicitly defined under Windows/NT:
- test for read permission
- test for write permission
- test for search/execute permission
- test for existence of the file.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named file does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the parent file prefix, the specified access to the file itself is denied or W_OK is requested but the replica status is not 'P' (cannot modify an existing file).
- sfn is a NULL pointer.
- amode is invalid.
- The length of sfn exceeds CA_MAXSFNLEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
AUTHORLCG Grid Deployment Team