int dpns_delreplica (const char *guid, struct dpns_fileid *file_uniqueid, const char *sfn)
DESCRIPTIONdpns_delreplica deletes a given replica. An extra check may be obtained by specifying guid or file_uniqueid. If both are given, file_uniqueid is used.
- specifies the Grid Unique IDentifier.
- is either the Site URL or the Physical File Name for the replica.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named file or replica does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the parent directory or the effective user ID does not match the owner of the file or write permission on the file entry itself is denied.
- sfn is a NULL pointer.
- The length of guid exceeds CA_MAXGUIDLEN.
- The length of sfn exceeds CA_MAXSFNLEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.