int dpns_setatime (const char *path, struct dpns_fileid *file_uniqueid)
DESCRIPTIONdpns_setatime sets the last access time for a regular file to the current time. This function should only be called by the stager after the file has been successfully recalled and every time a stagein requests this file, even if the file already resides in the disk pool. The file can be identified by path name or by file_uniqueid. If both are specified, file_uniqueid is used.
- specifies the logical pathname relative to the current DPNS directory or the full DPNS pathname.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named file does not exist or is a null pathname.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the path prefix or the caller effective user ID does not match the owner ID of the file or read permission on the file itself is denied.
- path and file_uniqueid are NULL pointers.
- A component of path prefix is not a directory.
- The file is not a regular file.
- The length of path exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN or the length of a path component exceeds CA_MAXNAMELEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
AUTHORLCG Grid Deployment Team