- struct drm_crtc_state * drm_atomic_get_crtc_state(struct drm_atomic_state * state, struct drm_crtc * crtc);
- global atomic state object
- crtc to get state object for
This function returns the crtc state for the given crtc, allocating it if needed. It will also grab the relevant crtc lock to make sure that the state is consistent.
Either the allocated state or the error code encoded into the pointer. When the error is EDEADLK then the w/w mutex code has detected a deadlock and the entire atomic sequence must be restarted. All other errors are fatal.
Jesse Barnes <[email protected]>
- Initial version
Laurent Pinchart <[email protected]>
Ideas on board SPRL,
- Driver internals
Daniel Vetter <[email protected]>
- Contributions all over the place
Lukas Wunner <[email protected]>
- vga_switcheroo documentation