- int drm_dp_mst_hpd_irq(struct drm_dp_mst_topology_mgr * mgr, u8 * esi, bool * handled);
- manager to notify irq for.
- 4 bytes from SINK_COUNT_ESI
- whether the hpd interrupt was consumed or not
This should be called from the driver when it detects a short IRQ, along with the value of the DEVICE_SERVICE_IRQ_VECTOR_ESI0. The topology manager will process the sideband messages received as a result of this.
Jesse Barnes <[email protected]>
- Initial version
Laurent Pinchart <[email protected]>
Ideas on board SPRL,
- Driver internals
Daniel Vetter <[email protected]>
- Contributions all over the place
Lukas Wunner <[email protected]>
- vga_switcheroo documentation