SYNOPSISdumb-init [,option/] ,command /[[,arg/] ...]
dumb-init is a simple process supervisor that forwards signals to children. It is designed to run as PID1 in minimal container environments.
- -c, --single-child
- Run in single-child mode. In this mode, signals are only proxied to the direct child and not any of its descendants.
- -r, --rewrite s:r
- Rewrite received signal s to new signal r before proxying. To ignore (not proxy) a signal, rewrite it to 0. This option can be specified multiple times.
- -v, --verbose
- Print debugging information to stderr.
- -h, --help
- Print this help message and exit.
- -V, --version
- Print the current version and exit.
Full help is available online at https://github.com/Yelp/dumb-init
AUTHORSdumb-init was primarily developed at Yelp.
For a full list of contributors, see https://github.com/Yelp/dumb-init/graphs/contributors