ecaccess-certificate-list [-debug] [operation-name]
DESCRIPTIONList all the Operations which are available with the current Certificate (the one in your ``$HOME/.eccert.crt'' File). If a required Operation is expired then you should renew your Certificate with the ecaccess-certificate-create command. If you specify an operation-name on the command-line then the information for this Operation only will be displayed.
- <operation-name> (optional)
- The name of the Operation to retrieve the details.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
List all the Operations for your certificate.
List all the details for the Operation submitJob only.