ecaccess-file-copy [-debug] [-erase] source-ecaccess-file target-ecaccess-file
DESCRIPTIONCopy the source-ecaccess-file to the target-ecaccess-file.
The source-ecaccess-file and target-ecaccess-file are in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please read the ``Shell commands -> File Management'' section of the ``ecaccess'' guide for more information on the ECaccess File System.
- The source ECaccess File name for the copy.
- the target ECaccess File name for the copy.
- Delete the source file once the copy has completed successfully. By default the source file is not deleted.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
EXAMPLESecaccess-file-copy ec:bin/a.out c1a:/c1a/tmp/systems/xyz/a.out
Copy the a.out File in the ECFS bin directory of the authenticated user to the ``/c1a/tmp/systems/xyz'' directory on c1a.