ecaccess-file-size [-debug] [-human] ecaccess-file
DESCRIPTIONAllow showing the size of ecaccess-file (-1 for a directory).
The ecaccess-file is in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please read the ``Shell commands -> File Management'' section of the ``ecaccess'' guide for more information on the ECaccess File System.
- Then name of the ECaccess File to get the size.
- Print size in human readable format (e.g. 234M).
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Display the Size of the a.out File in the $HOME/bin directory of the authenticated user.