SYNOPSISecryptfs-verify [-h|--home] [-p|--private] [-e|--filenames-encrypted] [-n|--filenames-not-encrypted] [-u|--user USER] [--help]
- -h, --home
- True if HOME is correctly configured for encryption, False otherwise
- -p, --private
- True if a non-HOME directory is correctly configured for encryption, False otherwise
- -e, --filenames-encrypted
- True if filenames are set for encryption, False otherwise
- -n, --filenames-not-encrypted
- True if filenames are not encrypted, False otherwise
- -u, --user USER
- By default, the current user's configuration is checked, override with this option
This usage information
DESCRIPTIONNote that options are additive. ALL checks must pass in order for this program to exit 0. Any failing check will cause this program to exit non-zero.
AUTHORThis manpage was written by Dustin Kirkland <[email protected]> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian and Ubuntu systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.