edisplay [--gl] file...
- edisplay --help
edisplay loads the specified images, one by one, and displays them on a X-server (or other display device if the minimal abstracted needed is added).
In the top-left corner a tiny, shaded on-screend-display shows the current cursor position as well as the color value of the pixel.
For images including an alpha channel a checkboard is displayed in the background.
- Utilize OpenGL for rendering.
- Display help text and exit.
KEY AND MOUSE BINDINGS
- Go through the list of specified images.
arrow keys, PageUp/PageDown, left mouse button, mouse-wheel:
- Pan the image.
+, -, Ctrl+mouse-wheel
- Zoom the image.
- Reset zoom to 1:1.
- Cycle through the image channels as color dropout and intensity maps.
- Toggle anti-aliasing.
- Rotate the image.
- Quit the application.
Jakub Wilk <[email protected]>
- Wrote this manual page for the Debian system.
- This manual page incorporates texts found on the ExactImage homepage.
This manual page was written for the Debian system (and may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.