SYNOPSISendgame [-display host:display.screen] [-window] [-root] [-install] [-visual visual] [-delay microseconds] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONendgame replays a brilliant chess ending
OPTIONSendgame accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- Project pieces against the board with dark blend.
- Reflect pieces in light board squares.
- Use the original low-polygon piece models.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid. -fps Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
BUGSIt's not unknown for this and other OpenGL hacks to fail under hardware accelaration (UtahGLX) and take the X server with them. Texture images must be 16x16 or 32x32 or 64x64 etc.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002 by Blair Tennessy. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORBlair Tennessy <[email protected]>, 20-April-2002.