epestfind -sequence sequence [-mwdata datafile] -window integer -order selection [-threshold float] -mono boolean -potential boolean -poor boolean -invalid boolean -map boolean -outfile outfile -graph xygraph
- epestfind -help
- Protein sequence USA to be analysed.
- Default value: Emolwt.dat
- Minimal distance between positively charged amino acids. Default value: 10
- Name of the output file which holds the results of the analysis. Results may be sorted by length, position and score. Default value: score
- Threshold value to discriminate weak from potential PEST motifs. Valid PEST motifs are discriminated into 'poor' and 'potential' motifs depending on this threshold score. By default, the default value is set to +5.0 based on experimental data. Alterations are not recommended since significance is a matter of biology, not mathematics. Default value: +5.0
- Default value: N
- Decide whether potential PEST motifs should be printed. Default value: Y
- Decide whether poor PEST motifs should be printed. Default value: Y
- Decide whether invalid PEST motifs should be printed. Default value: N
- Decide whether PEST motifs should be mapped to sequence. Default value: Y
- Name of file to which results will be written.
Debian Med Packaging Team <[email protected]>
- Wrote the script used to autogenerate this manual page.
This manual page was autogenerated from an Ajax Control Definition of the EMBOSS package. It can be redistributed under the same terms as EMBOSS itself.